Kristen Wall manages the Kosovo programs at the National Democratic Institute, an organization that strengthens democratic institutions in new democracies. Prior to working at NDI, Kristen was the program manager for the Policy Studies program at the Kroc Institute for International Peace Studies at the University of Notre Dame. She has taught Nonviolent Communication, trauma healing, restorative justice, and conflict transformation in prisons, religious congregations, and graduate programs.
She is an enthusiastic graduate of Eastern Mennonite University’s M.A. program in Conflict Transformation, and holds a B.A. in politics from Princeton University.
- Ali Gohar: Seeking to win minds and hearts in Pakistan with a carrot, not a stick
- Envisioning the Future
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
- STAR at the grassroots: local transformation, national impact
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- Afghanistan Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer David Brubaker Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr Jayne Docherty John Paul Lederach Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute USAID