Bethany is the Hotline Programs Manager at the Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network (RAINN) in Washington, DC. RAINN is the largest anti-sexual assault organization in the United States. She is in charge of recruiting, training and staffing the National Sexual Assault Online Hotline, educating people about sexual violence and RAINN’s services, and working with affiliate rape crisis centers to maintain the telephone hotline.
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
- STAR at the grassroots: local transformation, national impact
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
- A personal encounter with the legacy of slavery
- Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer David Brubaker Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr Jan Jenner John Paul Lederach Kenya Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute