Bethany is the Hotline Programs Manager at the Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network (RAINN) in Washington, DC. RAINN is the largest anti-sexual assault organization in the United States. She is in charge of recruiting, training and staffing the National Sexual Assault Online Hotline, educating people about sexual violence and RAINN’s services, and working with affiliate rape crisis centers to maintain the telephone hotline.
- e-Therapy and e-Support: An expressive therapist explores how to be supportive from a distance, when face-to-face isn’t an option
- Ali Gohar: Seeking to win minds and hearts in Pakistan with a carrot, not a stick
- Envisioning the Future
- Peacebuilding Compared: ‘Restorative justice, policing and insurgency: Learning from Pakistan’
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
- Ali Gohar Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer David Brubaker Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Howard Zehr Jan Jenner Jayne Docherty John Paul Lederach Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Ron Kraybill Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute