Amanda is currently working on a ginormous collaborative art project to cover a downtown Pittsburgh bridge in knit and crochet material. This large-scale fiber art installation is being created by hundreds of Southwestern Pennsylvanians in an effort to knit together stronger communities, bridge different ones, and create something positive and awesome for themselves and their communities.
- Envisioning the Future
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
- STAR at the grassroots: local transformation, national impact
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
- Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer David Brubaker Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr Jan Jenner John Paul Lederach Kenya Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute