Patrick M. Campbell serves as the Senior Disaster Program Manager with the American Red Cross in the Virginia Region in Disaster Cycle Services. He leads a team of 1300 volunteers and staff in response, recovery and preparedness. His current position came after a promotion that allowed him to return to Virginia after serving in Washington D.C. for the past 2 years. As a senior leader within his region he develops the policies and statewide strategies for disaster response as Red Cross prepares to respond day-to-day with house fires and being prepared for large-scale events locally and nationally. Patrick serves as a deployable disaster Operations Manager that can and does deploy nationally and internationally for disaster response.
- Peacebuilding vocation and the Mennonites’ tutelage: personal reflections on my peacebuilding trajectory anchored on a Mennonite foundation
- e-Therapy and e-Support: An expressive therapist explores how to be supportive from a distance, when face-to-face isn’t an option
- Ali Gohar: Seeking to win minds and hearts in Pakistan with a carrot, not a stick
- Envisioning the Future
- Peacebuilding Compared: ‘Restorative justice, policing and insurgency: Learning from Pakistan’
- Ali Gohar Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer Center for Justice and Peacebuilding David Brubaker Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Howard Zehr Jan Jenner Jayne Docherty John Paul Lederach Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute