Nathan works as a restorative justice consultant based in Harrisonburg, Va. He recently traveled to South Sudan to assist in a STAR seminar for USAID personnel.
Nathan edited a Spanish manual, PREVIO, for training restorative justice facilitators in victim-offender conferencing. Nathan himself speaks Spanish, having spent 14 years working in Latin America with Mennonite Central Committee.
Nathan works with the FairField Center (http://www.fairfieldcenter.org) in Harrisonburg in their restorative justice program assisting their Victim Impact workshops for youth and facilitates victim offender conferences.
He also provides training in Victim Impact workshops for a Federal Corrections Center in Virginia.
- Peacebuilding vocation and the Mennonites’ tutelage: personal reflections on my peacebuilding trajectory anchored on a Mennonite foundation
- e-Therapy and e-Support: An expressive therapist explores how to be supportive from a distance, when face-to-face isn’t an option
- Ali Gohar: Seeking to win minds and hearts in Pakistan with a carrot, not a stick
- Envisioning the Future
- Peacebuilding Compared: ‘Restorative justice, policing and insurgency: Learning from Pakistan’
- Ali Gohar Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer Center for Justice and Peacebuilding David Brubaker Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Howard Zehr Jan Jenner Jayne Docherty John Paul Lederach Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute