Following is a collection of audio interviews with CJP-affiliated professors, talking about Eastern Mennonite University’s recent Attachment Conference. The interviews were conducted, produced, and edited by undergraduate students from a spring 2011 audio production class in EMU’s Visual and Communication Arts department. Students asked faculty members how attachment theory might inform their teaching and practice of peacebuilding.
- e-Therapy and e-Support: An expressive therapist explores how to be supportive from a distance, when face-to-face isn’t an option
- Ali Gohar: Seeking to win minds and hearts in Pakistan with a carrot, not a stick
- Envisioning the Future
- Peacebuilding Compared: ‘Restorative justice, policing and insurgency: Learning from Pakistan’
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Afghanistan Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer David Brubaker Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr Jayne Docherty John Paul Lederach Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute USAID