Nathan works as a full-time service worker with Mennonite Central Committee in Bogota, Colombia. His assignment is to develop and conduct research and evaluation initiatives for the organization Inter-Church Coordination for Psychosocial Action (CEAS – Coordinación Eclesial para la Acción Psicosocial). CEAS is an initiative of the three Anabaptist denominations in Colombia, the Brethren in Christ, Mennonite Brethren and Mennonite Churches, with the goal of assisting churches in their efforts to provide psychosocial and pastoral support to members in their church communities that are living in vulnerable situations.
- e-Therapy and e-Support: An expressive therapist explores how to be supportive from a distance, when face-to-face isn’t an option
- Ali Gohar: Seeking to win minds and hearts in Pakistan with a carrot, not a stick
- Envisioning the Future
- Peacebuilding Compared: ‘Restorative justice, policing and insurgency: Learning from Pakistan’
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
- Afghanistan Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer David Brubaker Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr Jayne Docherty John Paul Lederach Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute USAID