Nathan works as a restorative justice consultant based in Harrisonburg, Va. He recently traveled to South Sudan to assist in a STAR seminar for USAID personnel.
Nathan edited a Spanish manual, PREVIO, for training restorative justice facilitators in victim-offender conferencing. Nathan himself speaks Spanish, having spent 14 years working in Latin America with Mennonite Central Committee.
Nathan works with the FairField Center (http://www.fairfieldcenter.org) in Harrisonburg in their restorative justice program assisting their Victim Impact workshops for youth and facilitates victim offender conferences.
He also provides training in Victim Impact workshops for a Federal Corrections Center in Virginia.
- e-Therapy and e-Support: An expressive therapist explores how to be supportive from a distance, when face-to-face isn’t an option
- Ali Gohar: Seeking to win minds and hearts in Pakistan with a carrot, not a stick
- Envisioning the Future
- Peacebuilding Compared: ‘Restorative justice, policing and insurgency: Learning from Pakistan’
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
- Afghanistan Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer David Brubaker Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr Jayne Docherty John Paul Lederach Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute USAID