Katrina previously consulted for the Peacekeeping & Stability Operations Institute (PKSOI), writing over 50 strategic lessons and supporting the implementation of Women, Peace, and Security (WPS) for the U.S. National Action Plan on WPS.
Publications she has edited/authored include:
- “Inclusive Peacebuilding: Working with Communities,” SOLLIMS Lessons Learned Sampler. (April 2018).
- “Monitoring & Evaluation for Peace and Stability,” SOLLIMS Lessons Learned Sampler. (January 2018).
- “Operationalizing Women, Peace, and Security,” SOLLIMS Lessons Learned Sampler. (November 2017).
- “Refugees & Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs),” SOLLIMS Sampler. (December 2016).
- “Shifts in United Nations Peacekeeping,” SOLLIMS Sampler. (February 2016).