Caroline is a lecturer and assessment coordinator at the Intensive English Program at Eastern Mennonite University. She has taught English at the university, in high school, and at an adult detention center. In 2012, she completed her MA with EMU’s Center for Justice and Peacebuilding. She loves learning and teaching other people languages This summer she will be teaching Intensive English for Peacebuilders for the third year with the Summer Peacebuilding Institute.
- e-Therapy and e-Support: An expressive therapist explores how to be supportive from a distance, when face-to-face isn’t an option
- Ali Gohar: Seeking to win minds and hearts in Pakistan with a carrot, not a stick
- Envisioning the Future
- Peacebuilding Compared: ‘Restorative justice, policing and insurgency: Learning from Pakistan’
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
- Ali Gohar Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer David Brubaker Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Howard Zehr Jan Jenner Jayne Docherty John Paul Lederach Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Ron Kraybill Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute