Amy is a Senior Program Advisor for Catalyst for Peace (CFP), a small operating foundation in Portland, ME. CFP creates space for stakeholders engaged in peacebuilding and development to explore roles and relationships that support community-owned and led processes. CFP partners with Fambul Tok in Sierra Leone to support community healing and reconciliation. She telecommutes from Harrisonburg, VA.
- e-Therapy and e-Support: An expressive therapist explores how to be supportive from a distance, when face-to-face isn’t an option
- Ali Gohar: Seeking to win minds and hearts in Pakistan with a carrot, not a stick
- Envisioning the Future
- Peacebuilding Compared: ‘Restorative justice, policing and insurgency: Learning from Pakistan’
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
- Afghanistan Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer David Brubaker Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr Jayne Docherty John Paul Lederach Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute USAID