Gardening, composting, and learning about environmental issues are just a few of the ways that Josh has explored creation care at Eastern Mennonite University. Josh discusses how our choices today concerning the environment affect future generations.
EMU Student Story: Josh uses his passion for the outdoors in hands-on ways at EMU
Posted on July 13, 2012
- Joy to the World – Eastern Mennonite style
- What Creates Change?
- “To Flourish: the Promise of Integrative Medicine” with David Mercier, October 3, 2014
- Summer Peacebuilding Institute at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Consultation, Conference and Writing at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Theater facilities tour
- EMU: A Christian university like no other