Eastern Mennonite University student Daniel talks about how international business is approached differently at EMU. He also shares about his involvement with intramural sports and community life on his residence hall. Find out more!
EMU Student Story – Daniel talks about international business and community life
Posted on May 10, 2012
- “Will the Glorious Respect for the Country Doctor Continue into the Future?” with Linford Gehman
- Eastern Mennonite University Campus Tour
- Joy to the World – Eastern Mennonite style
- What Creates Change?
- “To Flourish: the Promise of Integrative Medicine” with David Mercier, October 3, 2014
- Summer Peacebuilding Institute at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Consultation, Conference and Writing at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding