Students, faculty and staff of Eastern Mennonite University gather for a discussion following James Akerson’s chapel presentation on the Gulf Oil Spill. Panel members share their thoughts on the spill, clean-up efforts, human impacts, media coverage and the Christian response to the crisis.
The Gulf Oil Spill: Discussion on Accountability, Action, and Faith
Posted on September 29, 2010
- Joy to the World – Eastern Mennonite style
- What Creates Change?
- “To Flourish: the Promise of Integrative Medicine” with David Mercier, October 3, 2014
- Summer Peacebuilding Institute at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Consultation, Conference and Writing at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Theater facilities tour
- EMU: A Christian university like no other