Students, faculty and staff of Eastern Mennonite University gather for a discussion following James Akerson’s chapel presentation on the Gulf Oil Spill. Panel members share their thoughts on the spill, clean-up efforts, human impacts, media coverage and the Christian response to the crisis.
The Gulf Oil Spill: Discussion on Accountability, Action, and Faith
Posted on September 29, 2010
- Start Your Journey With Us
- Women’s Peacebuilding Leadership Program
- Using STAR training in the Dominican Republic
- How Lois Zook Arndt is using STAR training at home
- How do you plan to use Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience (STAR)?
- How the STAR training is being used to help children
- Nurturing Resilience for Sustained Peacebuilding – EMU
- 3P Human Security Alumni Cedarwood Cross-Cultural David Brubaker Homecoming Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Loren Swartzendruber Men's Basketball Men's Soccer Mennonite Central Committee Middle East peacebuilding Residence Life Restorative Justice STAR Summer Peacebuilding Institute Sustainability Women's Basketball