Who says college isn’t the real world? The Washington Community Scholars’ Center (WCSC) is a semester-long service-learning internship program that includes 20 hours per week learning on-the-job at an internship, group living with up to 15 students from other Mennonite colleges, two core classes on DC history, culture, and social issues, and the option to take an additional class at a DC university.
Washington Community Scholars’ Center (WCSC)
Posted on September 19, 2010
- “Will the Glorious Respect for the Country Doctor Continue into the Future?” with Linford Gehman
- Eastern Mennonite University Campus Tour
- Joy to the World – Eastern Mennonite style
- What Creates Change?
- “To Flourish: the Promise of Integrative Medicine” with David Mercier, October 3, 2014
- Summer Peacebuilding Institute at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Consultation, Conference and Writing at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding