Who says college isn’t the real world? The Washington Community Scholars’ Center (WCSC) is a semester-long service-learning internship program that includes 20 hours per week learning on-the-job at an internship, group living with up to 15 students from other Mennonite colleges, two core classes on DC history, culture, and social issues, and the option to take an additional class at a DC university.
Washington Community Scholars’ Center (WCSC)
Posted on September 19, 2010
- Start Your Journey With Us
- Women’s Peacebuilding Leadership Program
- Using STAR training in the Dominican Republic
- How Lois Zook Arndt is using STAR training at home
- How do you plan to use Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience (STAR)?
- How the STAR training is being used to help children
- Nurturing Resilience for Sustained Peacebuilding – EMU
- 3P Human Security Alumni Cedarwood Cross-Cultural David Brubaker Homecoming Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Loren Swartzendruber Men's Basketball Men's Soccer Mennonite Central Committee Middle East peacebuilding Residence Life Restorative Justice STAR Summer Peacebuilding Institute Sustainability Women's Basketball