Adam, a third-year seminary student, walks though a typical day at Eastern Mennonite Seminary. Adam also works as a residence director (RD) of a residence hall.
A Day in the Life of an Eastern Mennonite Seminary Student: Adam
Posted on April 22, 2010
- “Will the Glorious Respect for the Country Doctor Continue into the Future?” with Linford Gehman
- Eastern Mennonite University Campus Tour
- Joy to the World – Eastern Mennonite style
- What Creates Change?
- “To Flourish: the Promise of Integrative Medicine” with David Mercier, October 3, 2014
- Summer Peacebuilding Institute at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Consultation, Conference and Writing at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding