Placement rates at Eastern Mennonite University are near 100% because of strong academics and caring faculty. 100% of the graduates who graduated from the pre-med program in 2006 had placement into medical school. In teacher education, the placement rate is 95-100%. Students have small classrooms and opportunities to learn from their professors who really care about their success in and out of the classroom and many times have PhDs.
Placement rates near 100% at EMU
Posted on December 14, 2009
- Start Your Journey With Us
- Women’s Peacebuilding Leadership Program
- Using STAR training in the Dominican Republic
- How Lois Zook Arndt is using STAR training at home
- How do you plan to use Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience (STAR)?
- How the STAR training is being used to help children
- Nurturing Resilience for Sustained Peacebuilding – EMU
- 3P Human Security Alumni Cedarwood Cross-Cultural David Brubaker Homecoming Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Loren Swartzendruber Men's Basketball Men's Soccer Mennonite Central Committee Middle East peacebuilding Residence Life Restorative Justice STAR Summer Peacebuilding Institute Sustainability Women's Basketball