Placement rates at Eastern Mennonite University are near 100% because of strong academics and caring faculty. 100% of the graduates who graduated from the pre-med program in 2006 had placement into medical school. In teacher education, the placement rate is 95-100%. Students have small classrooms and opportunities to learn from their professors who really care about their success in and out of the classroom and many times have PhDs.
Placement rates near 100% at EMU
Posted on December 14, 2009
- What Creates Change?
- “To Flourish: the Promise of Integrative Medicine” with David Mercier, October 3, 2014
- Summer Peacebuilding Institute at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Consultation, Conference and Writing at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Theater facilities tour
- EMU: A Christian university like no other
- EMU alumni sing the “Alma Mater”