Placement rates at Eastern Mennonite University are near 100% because of strong academics and caring faculty. 100% of the graduates who graduated from the pre-med program in 2006 had placement into medical school. In teacher education, the placement rate is 95-100%. Students have small classrooms and opportunities to learn from their professors who really care about their success in and out of the classroom and many times have PhDs.
Placement rates near 100% at EMU
Posted on December 14, 2009
- On the sidewalk at EMU: How is EMU transforming you?
- EMU Commencement 2016
- Suter West Campaign – Honoring the Swartzendrubers
- Jess Rheinheimer – 2016 CoSida Academic All-American of the year
- The Campaign for Suter West
- Eastern Mennonite University’s #GivingTuesday campaign, Dec. 1, 2015
- “The Climate’s Changing…So Why Aren’t We?” with Todd Wynward