Dave King discusses why EMU is a unique place for athletes – At EMU, coaches and faculty are concerned about the whole person, recognizing that they will be a person a lot longer than they will be an athlete. EMU provides a positive way to integrate faith, athletics and academics.
EMU Director of Athletics Dave King
Posted on March 15, 2009
- Eastern Mennonite University Campus Tour
- Joy to the World – Eastern Mennonite style
- What Creates Change?
- “To Flourish: the Promise of Integrative Medicine” with David Mercier, October 3, 2014
- Summer Peacebuilding Institute at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Consultation, Conference and Writing at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Theater facilities tour