Koila Costello-Olsson (M.A. in Conflict Transformation 2005) discusses what interested her in coming to the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding at Eastern Mennonite University that the program has interest in the cultures of those attending and it is faith-based.
Why I came to CJP (Koila Costello-Olsson, CJP alumna)
Posted on March 4, 2009
- “Will the Glorious Respect for the Country Doctor Continue into the Future?” with Linford Gehman
- Eastern Mennonite University Campus Tour
- Joy to the World – Eastern Mennonite style
- What Creates Change?
- “To Flourish: the Promise of Integrative Medicine” with David Mercier, October 3, 2014
- Summer Peacebuilding Institute at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Consultation, Conference and Writing at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding