Elaine Zook Barge (MA in Conflict Transformation, 2003 and current Director of the Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience program) gives her definition of trauma as a wound that our body wants to heal. Sometimes the wound is so great that we need additional help to heal.
What is trauma (Elaine Zook Barge, CJP alumni, CJP staff)
Posted on March 4, 2009
- Start Your Journey With Us
- Women’s Peacebuilding Leadership Program
- Using STAR training in the Dominican Republic
- How Lois Zook Arndt is using STAR training at home
- How do you plan to use Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience (STAR)?
- How the STAR training is being used to help children
- Nurturing Resilience for Sustained Peacebuilding – EMU
- 3P Human Security Alumni Cedarwood Cross-Cultural David Brubaker Homecoming Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Loren Swartzendruber Men's Basketball Men's Soccer Mennonite Central Committee Middle East peacebuilding Residence Life Restorative Justice STAR Summer Peacebuilding Institute Sustainability Women's Basketball