Elaine Zook Barge (MA in Conflict Transformation, 2003 and current Director of the Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience program) gives her definition of trauma as a wound that our body wants to heal. Sometimes the wound is so great that we need additional help to heal.
What is trauma (Elaine Zook Barge, CJP alumni, CJP staff)
Posted on March 4, 2009
- On the sidewalk at EMU: How is EMU transforming you?
- EMU Commencement 2016
- Suter West Campaign – Honoring the Swartzendrubers
- Jess Rheinheimer – 2016 CoSida Academic All-American of the year
- The Campaign for Suter West
- Eastern Mennonite University’s #GivingTuesday campaign, Dec. 1, 2015
- “The Climate’s Changing…So Why Aren’t We?” with Todd Wynward