Elaine Zook Barge (MA in Conflict Transformation, 2003 and current Director of the Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience program) gives her definition of trauma as a wound that our body wants to heal. Sometimes the wound is so great that we need additional help to heal.
What is trauma (Elaine Zook Barge, CJP alumni, CJP staff)
Posted on March 4, 2009
- Joy to the World – Eastern Mennonite style
- What Creates Change?
- “To Flourish: the Promise of Integrative Medicine” with David Mercier, October 3, 2014
- Summer Peacebuilding Institute at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Consultation, Conference and Writing at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Theater facilities tour
- EMU: A Christian university like no other