Elaine Zook Barge (MA in Conflict Transformation, 2003 and current Director of the Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience program) explains what the STAR program does trains leaders to be aware of the different types of trauma and how to help others heal, including breaking cycles of violence, thus connecting trauma healing, restorative justice, and conflict transformation, leading to reconciliation.
The STAR program (Elaine Zook Barge, CJP alumni, CJP staff)
Posted on March 4, 2009
- “Will the Glorious Respect for the Country Doctor Continue into the Future?” with Linford Gehman
- Eastern Mennonite University Campus Tour
- Joy to the World – Eastern Mennonite style
- What Creates Change?
- “To Flourish: the Promise of Integrative Medicine” with David Mercier, October 3, 2014
- Summer Peacebuilding Institute at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Consultation, Conference and Writing at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding