David Brubaker, associate professor of organizational studies at CJP, discusses EMUs place in the Peacebuilding world. EMU has been the leader in providing an integrated Peacebuilding approach both during violent conflict and as a proactive approach to keep conflict from occurring.
EMUs place in the Peacebuilding world (David Brubaker, CJP Faculty)
Posted on March 2, 2009
- Joy to the World – Eastern Mennonite style
- What Creates Change?
- “To Flourish: the Promise of Integrative Medicine” with David Mercier, October 3, 2014
- Summer Peacebuilding Institute at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Consultation, Conference and Writing at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Theater facilities tour
- EMU: A Christian university like no other