Aaron Lyons (MA in Conflict Transformatiom, 2008) discusses how CJP allows the individual to plan their own program and invite/pressure him to look within for his specific passions he came into the work with a clear sense of what he was bringing and what he needed.
What the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding gave me (Aaron Lyons, CJP alumnus)
Posted on February 23, 2009
- “Will the Glorious Respect for the Country Doctor Continue into the Future?” with Linford Gehman
- Eastern Mennonite University Campus Tour
- Joy to the World – Eastern Mennonite style
- What Creates Change?
- “To Flourish: the Promise of Integrative Medicine” with David Mercier, October 3, 2014
- Summer Peacebuilding Institute at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Consultation, Conference and Writing at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding