Aaron Lyons (MA in Conflict Transformatiom, 2008) discusses how CJP allows the individual to plan their own program and invite/pressure him to look within for his specific passions he came into the work with a clear sense of what he was bringing and what he needed.
What the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding gave me (Aaron Lyons, CJP alumnus)
Posted on February 23, 2009
- Start Your Journey With Us
- Women’s Peacebuilding Leadership Program
- Using STAR training in the Dominican Republic
- How Lois Zook Arndt is using STAR training at home
- How do you plan to use Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience (STAR)?
- How the STAR training is being used to help children
- Nurturing Resilience for Sustained Peacebuilding – EMU
- 3P Human Security Alumni Cedarwood Cross-Cultural David Brubaker Homecoming Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Loren Swartzendruber Men's Basketball Men's Soccer Mennonite Central Committee Middle East peacebuilding Residence Life Restorative Justice STAR Summer Peacebuilding Institute Sustainability Women's Basketball