Robb Redsteer talks about how his experience at Eastern Mennonite University’s Center for Justice and Peacebuilding changed his approach to traditional Navajo peacemaking.
Peacebuilder Profile: Robb Redsteer, CJP Participant
Posted on December 14, 2007
- Joy to the World – Eastern Mennonite style
- What Creates Change?
- “To Flourish: the Promise of Integrative Medicine” with David Mercier, October 3, 2014
- Summer Peacebuilding Institute at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Consultation, Conference and Writing at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Theater facilities tour
- EMU: A Christian university like no other