Restorative Justice Facilitator and Trainer, Community Justice Initiatives In summer 2009 I began working with Fraser Region Community Justice Initiatives (CJI) outside of Vancouver, Canada, as a restorative justice facilitator and trainer. CJI has almost 25 years of experience operating restorative justice programs and providing conflict resolution services in the Fraser region of British Columbia. ...More
- Envisioning the Future
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
- STAR at the grassroots: local transformation, national impact
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Afghanistan Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer David Brubaker Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr Jayne Docherty John Paul Lederach Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute USAID