Nathan works as a full-time service worker with Mennonite Central Committee in Bogota, Colombia. His assignment is to develop and conduct research and evaluation initiatives for the organization Inter-Church Coordination for Psychosocial Action (CEAS – Coordinación Eclesial para la Acción Psicosocial). CEAS is an initiative of the three Anabaptist denominations in Colombia, the Brethren in Christ, Mennonite Brethren and Mennonite Churches, with the goal of assisting churches in their efforts to provide psychosocial and pastoral support to members in their church communities that are living in vulnerable situations.
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
- A personal encounter with the legacy of slavery
- Why every community needs military alternatives programs
- PTSD: One trauma counselor’s personal experience
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Afghanistan Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr John Paul Lederach Kenya Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee Northern Ireland PhD PhD candidate restorative justice social media Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute