Judah is a professor in Community & Criminal Justice at Conestoga College, a sessional lecturer in Peace & Conflict Studies at the University of Waterloo, a restorative justice mediator with the Correctional Service of Canada, and a Ph.D student in Social Work at Wilfrid Laurier University. His work centres on making justice systems more trauma informed, and finding meaningful ways to hold men accountable who have used violence toward partners and children. Significantly, Judah likes hot coffee, cold beer, warm sunshine, and comfortable chairs, but most importantly, he is a proud dad and husband.
- e-Therapy and e-Support: An expressive therapist explores how to be supportive from a distance, when face-to-face isn’t an option
- Ali Gohar: Seeking to win minds and hearts in Pakistan with a carrot, not a stick
- Envisioning the Future
- Peacebuilding Compared: ‘Restorative justice, policing and insurgency: Learning from Pakistan’
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
- Ali Gohar Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer David Brubaker Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Howard Zehr Jan Jenner Jayne Docherty John Paul Lederach Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Ron Kraybill Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute