Judah is a professor in Community & Criminal Justice at Conestoga College, a sessional lecturer in Peace & Conflict Studies at the University of Waterloo, a restorative justice mediator with the Correctional Service of Canada, and a Ph.D student in Social Work at Wilfrid Laurier University. His work centres on making justice systems more trauma informed, and finding meaningful ways to hold men accountable who have used violence toward partners and children. Significantly, Judah likes hot coffee, cold beer, warm sunshine, and comfortable chairs, but most importantly, he is a proud dad and husband.
- Envisioning the Future
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
- STAR at the grassroots: local transformation, national impact
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
- Afghanistan Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer David Brubaker Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr Jayne Docherty John Paul Lederach Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute USAID