Previously, Huda worked with Abraham’s Vision, a conflict transformation organization with a variety of programs to examine social relations within and between Jewish, Muslim, Israeli and Palestinian communities and to empower participants to practice just alternatives to the status quo. The program is an experiential learning program that works with Palestinian and Jewish university students in comparative conflict analysis. The curriculum begins with a four-week summer trip throughout the former Yugoslavia and is followed up with retreats and student presentations.
- Peacebuilding vocation and the Mennonites’ tutelage: personal reflections on my peacebuilding trajectory anchored on a Mennonite foundation
- e-Therapy and e-Support: An expressive therapist explores how to be supportive from a distance, when face-to-face isn’t an option
- Ali Gohar: Seeking to win minds and hearts in Pakistan with a carrot, not a stick
- Envisioning the Future
- Peacebuilding Compared: ‘Restorative justice, policing and insurgency: Learning from Pakistan’
- Ali Gohar Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer Center for Justice and Peacebuilding David Brubaker Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Howard Zehr Jan Jenner Jayne Docherty John Paul Lederach Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute