Eastern Mennonite University students participated in a day of service and learning on Martin Luther King Jr. Day, 2013. Experiences included a walking tour of the historic northeast community of Harrisonburg, Va., dialogue about racism at a downtown barbershop, a meal at a community center and clean-up of a local stream. Shane Claiborne was guest speaker for the day.
Day of Service and Learning – EMU
Posted on February 18, 2013
- “Will the Glorious Respect for the Country Doctor Continue into the Future?” with Linford Gehman
- Eastern Mennonite University Campus Tour
- Joy to the World – Eastern Mennonite style
- What Creates Change?
- “To Flourish: the Promise of Integrative Medicine” with David Mercier, October 3, 2014
- Summer Peacebuilding Institute at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Consultation, Conference and Writing at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding