Joo-Ah, originally from South Korea, describes Eastern Mennonite University as a place where “you’ll be accepted no matter what.” She has been involved in theater productions, research projects, and the student newspaper, The WeatherVane. Joo-Ah talks about why EMU is a great university for international students.
EMU Student Story: Joo-Ah finds a second home at EMU
Posted on July 25, 2012
- “Will the Glorious Respect for the Country Doctor Continue into the Future?” with Linford Gehman
- Eastern Mennonite University Campus Tour
- Joy to the World – Eastern Mennonite style
- What Creates Change?
- “To Flourish: the Promise of Integrative Medicine” with David Mercier, October 3, 2014
- Summer Peacebuilding Institute at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Consultation, Conference and Writing at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding