Cross-cultural study in Spain and Morocco was a significant part of preparing to become a teacher for Eastern Mennonite University student Alli. Find out how.
EMU Student Story – EMU has expanded Alli’s worldview
Posted on March 30, 2012
- “Will the Glorious Respect for the Country Doctor Continue into the Future?” with Linford Gehman
- Eastern Mennonite University Campus Tour
- Joy to the World – Eastern Mennonite style
- What Creates Change?
- “To Flourish: the Promise of Integrative Medicine” with David Mercier, October 3, 2014
- Summer Peacebuilding Institute at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Consultation, Conference and Writing at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding