Howard Zehr, Professor of Restorative Justice at Eastern Mennonite University’s Center for Justice and Peacebuilding, and Lorraine Stutzman Amstutz, Restorative Justice Coordinator at Mennonite Central Committee U.S., present “A Brief History of the Victim-Offender and Restorative Justice Movements” at Strasburg Mennonite Church, Strasburg, PA, February 27, 2012.
A Brief History of Restorative Justice
Posted on March 2, 2012
- Joy to the World – Eastern Mennonite style
- What Creates Change?
- “To Flourish: the Promise of Integrative Medicine” with David Mercier, October 3, 2014
- Summer Peacebuilding Institute at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Consultation, Conference and Writing at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Theater facilities tour
- EMU: A Christian university like no other