Howard Zehr, Professor of Restorative Justice at Eastern Mennonite University’s Center for Justice and Peacebuilding, and Lorraine Stutzman Amstutz, Restorative Justice Coordinator at Mennonite Central Committee U.S., present “A Brief History of the Victim-Offender and Restorative Justice Movements” at Strasburg Mennonite Church, Strasburg, PA, February 27, 2012.
A Brief History of Restorative Justice
Posted on March 2, 2012
- Start Your Journey With Us
- Women’s Peacebuilding Leadership Program
- Using STAR training in the Dominican Republic
- How Lois Zook Arndt is using STAR training at home
- How do you plan to use Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience (STAR)?
- How the STAR training is being used to help children
- Nurturing Resilience for Sustained Peacebuilding – EMU
- 3P Human Security Alumni Cedarwood Cross-Cultural David Brubaker Homecoming Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Loren Swartzendruber Men's Basketball Men's Soccer Mennonite Central Committee Middle East peacebuilding Residence Life Restorative Justice STAR Summer Peacebuilding Institute Sustainability Women's Basketball