John Katunga Murhula (CJP MA ’05) works at Catholic Relief Services where he is the regional technical advisor for peacebuilding and justice in East Africa. Katunga is based in Nairobi, Kenya. In this video interview conducted by the Environmental Change and Security Program at the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars, Katunga discusses the importance of social cohesion and relationships in the context of international development.
Promoting Social Cohesion in Peacebuilding and International Development
Posted on April 18, 2011
- On the sidewalk at EMU: How is EMU transforming you?
- EMU Commencement 2016
- Suter West Campaign – Honoring the Swartzendrubers
- Jess Rheinheimer – 2016 CoSida Academic All-American of the year
- The Campaign for Suter West
- Eastern Mennonite University’s #GivingTuesday campaign, Dec. 1, 2015
- “The Climate’s Changing…So Why Aren’t We?” with Todd Wynward