John Katunga Murhula (CJP MA ’05) works at Catholic Relief Services where he is the regional technical advisor for peacebuilding and justice in East Africa. Katunga is based in Nairobi, Kenya. In this video interview conducted by the Environmental Change and Security Program at the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars, Katunga discusses the importance of social cohesion and relationships in the context of international development.
Promoting Social Cohesion in Peacebuilding and International Development
Posted on April 18, 2011
- Joy to the World – Eastern Mennonite style
- What Creates Change?
- “To Flourish: the Promise of Integrative Medicine” with David Mercier, October 3, 2014
- Summer Peacebuilding Institute at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Consultation, Conference and Writing at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Theater facilities tour
- EMU: A Christian university like no other