EMU student Phillip Martin shares about being a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) major and participating in the Summer Bridge program.
EMU STEM student interview – Phillip Martin
Posted on January 10, 2011
- Eastern Mennonite University Campus Tour
- Joy to the World – Eastern Mennonite style
- What Creates Change?
- “To Flourish: the Promise of Integrative Medicine” with David Mercier, October 3, 2014
- Summer Peacebuilding Institute at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Consultation, Conference and Writing at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- Theater facilities tour