Political Affairs Officer, United Nations Assistance Mission in Afghanistan I am in Kabul working with the United Nations Assistance Mission in Afghanistan. Recently, I accompanied the official of UN DPKO visiting Afghanistan. I got to visit all over Afghanistan and lived with local people in their tiny mud huts, and ate their food. We visited ...More
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
- A personal encounter with the legacy of slavery
- Why every community needs military alternatives programs
- PTSD: One trauma counselor’s personal experience
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Afghanistan Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr John Paul Lederach Kenya Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee Northern Ireland PhD PhD candidate restorative justice social media Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute