May 2007: Susan Granada has been named a “Modern Mother for Peace” by the Ploughshares Fund and is featured in their Rediscovering Mother’s Day Campaign. January 2006: I’m back in Jaffna after a 3-week vacation in the Philippines. Our team made a reentry to Jaffna yesterday in a most difficult time. The travel was uneventful, ...More
- Envisioning the Future
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
- STAR at the grassroots: local transformation, national impact
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Afghanistan Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer David Brubaker Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr Jayne Docherty John Paul Lederach Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute USAID