Attorney at Wharton Aldhizer and Weaver, Harrisonburg, VA Marshall is an attorney who is committed to bringing peacebuilding concepts to the law. Marshall has an active collaborative law practice – a client-centered process in which the parties and their lawyers commit to resolving disputes outside the courtroom through face-to-face meetings where the lawyers serve as facilitators ...More
- Envisioning the Future
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
- STAR at the grassroots: local transformation, national impact
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Afghanistan Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer David Brubaker Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr Jayne Docherty John Paul Lederach Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute USAID