Nathan works as a full-time service worker with Mennonite Central Committee in Bogota, Colombia. His assignment is to develop and conduct research and evaluation initiatives for the organization Inter-Church Coordination for Psychosocial Action (CEAS – Coordinación Eclesial para la Acción Psicosocial). CEAS is an initiative of the three Anabaptist denominations in Colombia, the Brethren in ...More
- Envisioning the Future
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
- STAR at the grassroots: local transformation, national impact
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Afghanistan Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer David Brubaker Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr Jayne Docherty John Paul Lederach Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute USAID