Peacebuilding Programme Specialist, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Nepal October 2010: I recently completed the designing of a Conflict Prevention Programme (CPP). The CPP is envisioned to be a five year programme that has two programme pillars: 1) Collaborative Leadership and Dialogue and 2) Mainstreaming Conflict Sensitivity into UN programming, policies and processes. The Collaborative ...More
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
- A personal encounter with the legacy of slavery
- Why every community needs military alternatives programs
- PTSD: One trauma counselor’s personal experience
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Afghanistan Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr John Paul Lederach Kenya Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee Northern Ireland PhD PhD candidate restorative justice social media Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute