Peacebuilding Programme Specialist, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Nepal October 2010: I recently completed the designing of a Conflict Prevention Programme (CPP). The CPP is envisioned to be a five year programme that has two programme pillars: 1) Collaborative Leadership and Dialogue and 2) Mainstreaming Conflict Sensitivity into UN programming, policies and processes. The Collaborative ...More
- Envisioning the Future
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
- STAR at the grassroots: local transformation, national impact
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Afghanistan Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer David Brubaker Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr Jayne Docherty John Paul Lederach Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute USAID