Peacebuilding Programme Specialist, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Nepal October 2010: I recently completed the designing of a Conflict Prevention Programme (CPP). The CPP is envisioned to be a five year programme that has two programme pillars: 1) Collaborative Leadership and Dialogue and 2) Mainstreaming Conflict Sensitivity into UN programming, policies and processes. The Collaborative ...More
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
- STAR at the grassroots: local transformation, national impact
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
- A personal encounter with the legacy of slavery
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer David Brubaker Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr Jan Jenner John Paul Lederach Kenya Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute