Fulbright scholar from Syria 2004 -2006 UN Foundation Fellowship at the DPA –UNHQ- NYC 2006 I returned from the US during the war on Lebanon in 2006. I joined my mother organization United Nations High Commission for Refugees (UNHCR) in Syria, and I worked on helping the Lebanese refugees in Syria during that emergency. Currently ...More
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
- A personal encounter with the legacy of slavery
- Why every community needs military alternatives programs
- PTSD: One trauma counselor’s personal experience
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Afghanistan Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr John Paul Lederach Kenya Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee Northern Ireland PhD PhD candidate restorative justice social media Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute