Executive Director of Offender/Victim Ministries, Newton, KS Since returning to the U.S. following my term with Restorative Justice Ireland Network in Belfast, Northern Ireland, I have been working as Executive Director of Offender/Victim Ministries in Newton, Kansas. We are a restorative justice organization that has been in operation since 1972. We have been practicing victim-offender conferencing ...More
- Envisioning the Future
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
- STAR at the grassroots: local transformation, national impact
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer David Brubaker Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr Jan Jenner John Paul Lederach Kenya Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute