Janet teaches somatic skills in trauma healing and wellness for all ages and stages of life. For 30 years, she has been offering community support with the healing of process-oriented bodywork and meditation. The modalities she shares include Cranial Sacral Therapy, Visceral Manipulation, Tibetan Buddhist meditation, HIPP and Zapchen. Recently she has been training in ...More
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
- STAR at the grassroots: local transformation, national impact
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
- A personal encounter with the legacy of slavery
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr John Paul Lederach Kenya Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee Northern Ireland PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute USAID