Janet teaches somatic skills in trauma healing and wellness for all ages and stages of life. For 30 years, she has been offering community support with the healing of process-oriented bodywork and meditation. The modalities she shares include Cranial Sacral Therapy, Visceral Manipulation, Tibetan Buddhist meditation, HIPP and Zapchen. Recently she has been training in ...More
- Envisioning the Future
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
- STAR at the grassroots: local transformation, national impact
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer David Brubaker Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr Jan Jenner John Paul Lederach Kenya Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute