Hamid works for the National Endowment for Democracy (NED) based in Washington D.C., where he focuses on the “bottom-up approach to civil society” and oversees NED’s democracy assistance to the Afghan civil society institutions. In addition to his MA in conflict transformation from CJP, Hamid finished a master’s degree in public policy from the University of Virginia, both completed ...More
- e-Therapy and e-Support: An expressive therapist explores how to be supportive from a distance, when face-to-face isn’t an option
- Ali Gohar: Seeking to win minds and hearts in Pakistan with a carrot, not a stick
- Envisioning the Future
- Peacebuilding Compared: ‘Restorative justice, policing and insurgency: Learning from Pakistan’
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Ali Gohar Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer David Brubaker Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Howard Zehr Jan Jenner Jayne Docherty John Paul Lederach Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Ron Kraybill Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute