Peacebuilding Consultant and Interfaith Minister Since April 2011, Gary has been living in Vermont, developing his rural homestead while seeking new short-term peacebuilding consultant assignments. Working in Myanmar/Burma is of particular interest. Also, Gary is developing his interfaith ministry – primarily pastoral counselling, chaplaincy work with those in need, and officiating at weddings, baby blessings, ...More
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
- A personal encounter with the legacy of slavery
- Why every community needs military alternatives programs
- PTSD: One trauma counselor’s personal experience
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Afghanistan Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr John Paul Lederach Kenya Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee Northern Ireland PhD PhD candidate restorative justice social media Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute