Communication & Training Coordinator, Family Involvement Center Dianne coordinates communications outreach, trainings and special events (including events to raise awareness about children’s mental health and family-professional conferences). She serves as staff consultant in written communications and formal curriculum design. In addition, Dianne conducts practice improvement standard needs reviews. Dianne updates her company website, creates a ...More
- Envisioning the Future
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
- STAR at the grassroots: local transformation, national impact
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Afghanistan Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer David Brubaker Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr Jayne Docherty John Paul Lederach Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute USAID