Client Business Manager in the Harrisonburg office of AT&T. I am currently pursuing an organizational ombudsman opportunity since my graduation from CJP in December 2010. I completed a research practicum that focused on qualitative interviews with organizational ombudsmen spanning government, corporate, and education sectors. The research identified the similarities and differences within ombudsman offices; all interviewees ...More
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
- STAR at the grassroots: local transformation, national impact
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
- A personal encounter with the legacy of slavery
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr John Paul Lederach Kenya Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee Northern Ireland PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute USAID