Client Business Manager in the Harrisonburg office of AT&T. I am currently pursuing an organizational ombudsman opportunity since my graduation from CJP in December 2010. I completed a research practicum that focused on qualitative interviews with organizational ombudsmen spanning government, corporate, and education sectors. The research identified the similarities and differences within ombudsman offices; all interviewees ...More
- Envisioning the Future
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
- STAR at the grassroots: local transformation, national impact
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer David Brubaker Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr Jan Jenner John Paul Lederach Kenya Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute