Mediator, trainer, and group facilitator, Facilitated Solutions October 2007: Since graduating CJP in the spring of 1999, I have continued my work as a mediator, trainer, and group facilitator. From 1999-2003 I lived in the Atlantic coast region of Canada. (We moved there so my wife, Tammy, could pursue her dream of studying fine arts.) ...More
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
- STAR at the grassroots: local transformation, national impact
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
- A personal encounter with the legacy of slavery
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr John Paul Lederach Kenya Leymah Gbowee Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee Northern Ireland PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute USAID