Dawn Lehman currently serves as the Restorative Justice Coordinator at the Dialogue and Resolution Center, at Center for Victims in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. In this capacity Dawn coordinates a Victim Offender Dialogue Program serving juveniles involved in the court system and the people impacted by their actions. In addition, Dawn provides training in Conflict Resolution, Mediation, ...More
- Envisioning the Future
- Alumni-in-Action: Danny Malec
- STAR at the grassroots: local transformation, national impact
- Trauma-Sensitive Development and Humanitarian Aid
- All Are Staying in the Holy Land: On Moving From Victimhood to Mutual Dignity
Have a story to tell?Write for Peacebuilder Online!
- Afghanistan Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer David Brubaker Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Harrisonburg Howard Zehr Jayne Docherty John Paul Lederach Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute USAID