Early Enrollment for High School Students
EMU offers some early enrollment options for exceptional high school students. These online courses offer college credit which may be used toward completion of a career certificate or an associate or baccalaureate degree.
RN to BSN (Degree Completion)
EMU’s major in professional nursing leads to a BSN degree which can help you advance your career. We value the many years of nursing experience you bring into the online classroom.
Leadership and Organizational Management (Degree Completion)
The major in leadership and organizational management (LOM), an interdisciplinary
curriculum leading to a bachelor of science degree, provides expertise in leadership,
human dynamics, and organizational management for business and public administration.
- Complete your Bachelor’s degree in Leadership and Organizational Management degree in approximately 16 months.
- A workable schedule: Attend class one evening per week from 6:00-10:00 p.m (synchronous online). Student support services are readily available for every student enrolled in our programs.
- We offer a cohort model which highlights the importance of collaborative learning with other working adults across different industries. As you complete the courses, each instructor will provide innovative and relevant topical study, using current subject matter, case studies, and a collaborative learning model.
Leadership and Organizational Management (LOM) in Healthcare
This degree is designed for the working student and provides immediate skills, allowing employment in the medical field after two semesters!
- Courses are entirely online with activities that promote communication and connection with fellow students and faculty.
- Students will engage in experiential learning opportunities within their communities – adding professional experience and creating a well-rounded resume while they are learning.
- If the student is transferring in previous academic work, EMU makes the process easy
by recognizing previous college courses and experiences. Students are personally guided
through the evaluation and admissions process by a dedicated advisor trained to assess
the unique academic, professional and practical experience the student may possess.
Any student enrolling in the LOM in Healthcare for the fall of 2022 will be eligible for an “Inaugural Enrollment Grant” of $500 per semester throughout the program.