- Print project request
- Web request form
- Photo request form
- Video request form
- Live video request form
- Ad request form
- News request form
- Business card request
- Envelope request
- Letterhead request
Our offices are located in Anderson House, next to Suter Science Center.
Marketing and Communications
This department provides strategic direction and implementation for everything from digital and print to word-of-mouth marketing efforts across campus. Our expert team manage EMU’s brand through consistent, quality brand identification and content generation. Student interns and work study students join the team and gain real world experience.
Basic and advanced web training
We’ve made it as easy as possible to maintain department web pages on our award-winning website. Web training is now offered on two levels each semester during staff development sessions:
- Basic: after a brief training, you’ll be able to update your program’s online information like event dates, specific text, important links, etc.
- Advanced: comprehensive training for editors who make advanced site changes like feature boxes, image uploads, page creation, etc.
Each campus program should have at least one staff member trained to perform basic information updates, per marketing’s web editing guidelines. Training includes a review of the marketing department’s project intake system and standard deadlines.
- share the EMU story with prospective students, alumni and donors
- help gain recognition for the strengths of the university
- build new support for the university’s mission
- relay information to local and national media, as well as the church press
- present a consistent brand image for all programs of the university both visually and verbally. (See the editorial style guide)